Friday, March 11, 2011

Plans and Apologies

First off, I'd like to apologise on behalf of my brother for posting that mind-destroying wall of text. He's a writer and tends to forget everything isn't supposed to be novel sized on occassion.

Secondly, we're staying in another hotel in another slightly larger town, about one hour by train away from all our stuff and Mum's old house. If I can do the maths in my head converting from Blogger's time-zone to ours, I'll configure this post to go up two hours after we leave and we'll use it to hopefully distract Drew's 'new chick'. He thinks her boss is using his spider senses to tell her when we post, so she can be up to date on our plans. If that is the case, she'll probably head to the hotel's lobby to use the computers there to check on it, and that'll be all the time we need to get in and out, since everything in our room is packed anyway.

That is, of course, if the cops haven't taken everything, in which case we're royally screwed. Drew reckon's they'll leave it all there and try to use it like a trap, but I'm not so sure and I have no idea how we'd get it out of the police storage.

Wish us luck, I guess.

1 comment: